We’d like to invite you to the first virtual Gallus event in 2021. The Gallus High Performance Day will take place on Wednesday, March 3rd or Thursday March 4th 2021 and you are cordially invited to join us. We've scheduled this event with the same content over two days so that you can decide for yourself which date suits you better.
Gallus High Performance Day 2021
Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021 at 4:30 pm (CET)
Thursday, March 4th, 2021 at 8:30 am (CET)
Gallus experts will give you insights to the product portfolio of our digital and conventional label printing systems. To keep the schedule short and exciting, you decide what you want to see. Either you decide for
- Digital label printing (Demo session A)
Gallus Labelfire with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, equipped with a Digital Embellishment Unit (DEU)
- Conventional label printing (Demo session B)
with flexo, screen, digital and offset printing units: Presenting the Gallus Labelmaster featured with a digital printbar followed by a demonstration of the Gallus RCS 430 combined with Pantec Rhino hot foil embossing.
Of course, we also give you the possibility to watch each show again via stream after this event on the event platform again. To do this, you just need to log in here again. The platform will remain open for you until May 31, 2021.
The machine demonstrations are followed by different breakout sessions:
- Experts will report on the printing of food and pharmaceutical labels with the Gallus Labelfire, taking into account the current low migration regulations.
- See how you can accelerate your screen printing process with Gallus Screeny highspeed printing.
- Learn more about the latest substrates from Avery Dennison, developed for UV inkjet printing
The whole event takes about 60 minutes hour.
So be our guests and join us: Register now!
We are pleased to welcome you at our virtual event on March 3rd or 4th, 2021!
Best regards from
Gallus Marketing Team