As the market leader in the label and folding carton printing sectors, Gallus plays an important role in supporting young talent in a key growth industry, thereby securing valuable expertise. Working independently is an essential part of the Gallus corporate culture, which places emphasis on combining tradition with innovation.
The following training apprenticeships are available at the St. Gallen site:
- Polymechanic, eidgenössisches Fähigkeitszeugnis EFZ* (positions available from summer 2013)
- Automation engineer, EFZ (positions available from summer 2013)
- Logistics engineer, EFZ (positions available from summer 2013)
- Information scientist, EFZ (systems engineering)
- Facility management engineer, EFZ (positions available from summer 2013)
*EFZ = eidgenössisches Fähigkeitszeugnis, a Swiss federal diploma.
More information on the various apprenticeships can be found at the following websites (all in German):
For trainers / LENA
Training apprentices means investing in the future. Are you interested in a future as an apprentice at Gallus in St. Gallen? Or would you just like to have a taste of what an apprenticeship is like? We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your application to:
Gallus Ferd. Rüesch AG
Head of apprenticeship training
9016 St. Gallen
T +41 71 242 8655
F +41 71 242 8989