Rotary screen printing - an effective way of printing
Screen printing is ideally suited wherever a high degree of coverage, precise detail and colour intensity are required to obtain a brilliant, high-quality image. Applying a coating allows special relief and other effects to be created. Scented coatings, thermochromatic inks and glitters are just a few examples of screen printing applications.
One particular feature of screen printing is its ability to produce what is known as the no-label look with transparent labels being applied to the packaging. Screen printing also enables Braille to be applied to any label.
Gallus Rotascreen - performance package
Gallus Rotascreen is a performance package and our contribution to success for labelprinters:
- Gallus Screeny conventional screen printing plates
- Gallus Screeny digital screen printing plates
- Know-how transfer, training
- Application know how and combination printing (screen, flexo, offset, hotfoil etc.)
- Technology centre, product development
- Prepress devices
- Test equipment on Gallus site
- Production expertise plating and coating