Gallus EM 280
- Modular, compact inline press with a wide range of applications; can be configured and retrofitted at will.
- High level of specialisation for applications such as multiweb labels, booklet labels and tickets.
- Quick-change printing unit platform for simple switching between flexographic, screen, hot foil embossing and cold foil printing units.
- Short setup times and minimal waste thanks to state-of-the-art technologies such as chambered doctor blades and servo drives.
- Wide range of processing solutions such as flatbed and rotary die-cutting, hole punching, crosscutting and sheet stacking.
- Touchscreen operation with job data memory to minimise setup times and waste in repeat jobs.
Flexible and versatile combination of printing processes. The quick-change platform and rapid ink-change system ensure short setup times for each job. Easy to operate and stable.
The Gallus EM 280 is the ideal machine for the cost-effective production of high-quality self-adhesive labels in small to medium-sized runs. It is easy to operate, allows the flexible combination of printing processes and has a quick-change platform for short changeover times, all of which makes it ideal for anyone starting out in water-based (WB) and UV flexographic printing. It can also be upgraded to handle rotary screen printing, hot foil embossing and cold foil printing.