The new Gallus ECS 340
- Cost-efficient, quiet and user-friendly press for commodity labels
- A configuration that focuses on what is essential and can be expanded
- A technical granite core
- An extremely short web path of just 1.1 m between printing units
- Proven Gallus technology – from anilox roller and printing cylinder sleeves to the job presetting function
- Excellent substrate flexibility and minimal setup times due to full servo-drive integration
- Ventilation-free, water-cooled UV drying system for climate-neutral production and low noise levels
Extremely cost-efficient, high-quality commodity label production. Exceptionally quiet and stable. Minimal waste and setup times. Simple, self-explanatory design for the ultimate in userfriendly operation. Environmentally friendly.
The Gallus ECS 340 heralds a new era of extremely cost-efficient commodity label manufacture. It is proof that less can indeed be more. When developing this press, we focussed on the essential features, honing the configuration to maximise print quality while minimising costs. The machine’s extremely short web path of just 1.1 m between printing units cuts waste significantly. Thanks to its granite core, the press has a particularly long service life and is quieter than any other machine in this class. The UV drying generates no exhaust air and is therefore easy on the ear and on the environment. What’s more, the self-explanatory operation of the Gallus ECS 340 with touchscreen technology delivers even quicker results.
Click this link to configure your very own Gallus ECS 340.