The “Gallus Innovation Days” will kick off with a world premiere.
Gallus is unveiling its new future machine generation. During a world premiere, a pre-series model of the latest Gallus label printing platform will be presented to the industry for the first time!
This new Gallus flexo printing machine platform inspires by:
• Maximum flexibility through modular design configurable individually by the needs of the market.
• Absolute ease of use - Best Spot Interaction, all the controls are mounted on the right place.
• Maximum precision - speed independent register.
• Extreme robustness - by Anvil Concept.
• Maximum speed - the fastest Gallus label press Gallus’ ever built. Up to 200 m / min and quick make ready times reduce the cost per label.
• Best price-performance ratio - the modular principle means that, for any business model you get the perfect press.
440 mm, larger widths will follow in the future.
In addition, you can experience live demonstrations on proven Gallus presses with new features:
Gallus ECS 340 equipped with Rhino UV LED drying of GEW
Gallus RCS 430 in combination with a UV-booster for fast drying at high speeds and Gallus Screeny Metallic Doming in the production process.
Gallus Labelfire 340 - digital inkjet printing with 1200 dpi and 50 m / min - from the roll to the finished label in a single pass.
Heidelberg Omnifire 250 - digital inkjet on 3-dimensional objects.
The new Screeny A-line, Metallic Doming and Screeny Highspeed now in production process.
At the booth of Gallus Rotascreen the new complete product family of Gallus Screeny is A-line presented and in a sweepstake, visitors can gain a certain amount of Screeny mesh too. Who wants to know more about rotary screen printing and digital exposure, has the opportunity to take a shuttle bus (twice a day) to Screeny production facility to the nearby Herisau.
Gallus and Heidelberg together in one network, with a worldwide coverage
Sheetfed Offset – presenting inmold and wet glue solutions
Prinect Worklfow - Precise costing, costeffective implementation.
CERM - Business Management Software for Narrow Web Printers
Gallus Partners Show & Networking
In a trade show in hall 1 the Gallus partners AVT, Erhardt+Leimer, Flint Group, GEW, Gietz AG, Huhtamaki, Jindal Films , Kurz Prägefolien, Martin Automatic, Matho, Polymount, Rotometrics, Siegwerk, Tesa, UPM Raflatac, Zecher are presenting their latest products and services.
The live demonstrations can be followed in your mother tongue by using headsets. Food and drinks will be available free of charge to visitors.
Select one of the three days of the event, with half-hourly held live demonstrations and register today.