Gallus RCS 330/430
- Gallus RCS 430 – the industry benchmark in terms of printing quality, productivity and flexibility.
- Modular inline press with direct servo drive; can be configured and retrofitted at will.
- The various printing processes (offset, flexographic, screen, hot/cold foil) can be interchanged without separating the web or using tools – for an unlimited range of applications.
- Minimal job changeover times and paper waste thanks to a very high level of automation throughout – for maximum operational cost-effectiveness.
- Touchscreen operation with job data memory to minimise setup times and waste in repeat jobs.
- Online support 24/7 for maximum availability.
The Gallus RCS 430 supports six printing processes and is redefining the future of label printing. The platform concept, modular design and high level of automation enable printers to produce top-quality small and medium-size runs cost effectively.
Extremely flexible and multi-purpose machine system for producing top-quality labels with high added value. Highly costeffective; dramatic reduction in setup and changeover times thanks to automation and direct drive technology. Flying Imprint – texts and motifs can be changed in flexographic printing applications without interrupting production. Maximum flexibility as regards processes and substrates, e.g. self-adhesive materials and top quality monofoil materials. Servo direct drives for all key settings. Format flexibility to ensure maximum job-related flexibility. Straightforward operation using mobile control panel.