Gallus EM 340/430/510 S
- A multisubstrate and multiprocess press thanks to its unique platform concept and servo drive technology
- Fast setup and changeover times thanks to easy-to-operate sleeve technology with front loading for print cylinders and anilox rollers
- Exceptional print quality thanks to direct servo drive and dynamic feed adjustment
- Unique hybrid printing unit for flexographic and screen printing delivering minimum changeover times
- Touchscreen operation with job data memory to minimise setup times and waste in repeat jobs
- Online support 24/7 for maximum availability
Both self-adhesive and monofoil labels as well as a wide variety of other products can be produced on the Gallus EM 340/430/510 S. A state-of-the-art web transport concept with servo drive technology ensures top print quality. Combined with a unique platform concept and a consistent modular structure, this product represents a sound investment, ensuring your success both today and in the future.
The Gallus EM 340/430/510 S is a multisubstrate and multiprocess machine whose areas of application include inline printing and further processing of self-adhesive labels made of paper and plastic (PE, OPP, etc.), wraparound, inmould and shrink-sleeve monofoil labels made of OPP, PET, flexible packaging and a whole range of other applications. Thanks to its minimum setup and changeover times, Gallus EM 340/430/510 S is also a cost-effective solution for short and medium runs. Process changeover from flexographic to screen printing is also possible without separating the web.